This width generally works well for large French Bulldogs (over 35 lbs), smaller English Bulldogs, Dobermans, larger Standard Poodles, Pointers, Shepherds, smaller Pit Bulls, etc.
• custom made to order
• will ship 3 - 4 weeks from order placement
• choose your own leather, lining and hardware colors
• all of the hardware on the collar will be in the material of your choice (brass comes with solid brass chain, steel comes with chrome plated chain)
• all other hardware is available in either brass or steel
This collar is not adjustable and is sized to just slip over the dog's head (for dogs whose heads are larger then their necks) or to just fit the center of the dog's neck (for dogs whose necks are larger than their heads). When pressure is applied to the collar, it will close down an additional 3".
Collar Shown In:
• rosewood with black top layer
• 'daffodil' lining
• brass hardware
When measuring your dog for a chain martingale collar, be sure to pull the tape snugly to the dog's head/neck with no slack. Remember that you're not measuring for the fit of the collar, we'll take care of that. The object here is to measure the dog's actual head/neck size.
DOG'S EXACT NECK SIZE - You'll wrap the measuring tape around the center of the dog's neck (at the Green line).
DOG'S HEAD CIRCUMFERENCE - You'll wrap the measuring tape around the largest point of your dog's skull, usually just in front of the ears (at the Pink line).